Fairy Tail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tail
Anyone who would like to help rebuild, i would appreciate it.

3 posters

Stellar Keys

Shards
    Shards
    Apprentice Mage
    Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Stellar Keys Empty Stellar Keys

Post  Shards Sat May 08, 2010 7:18 am

Just to put it out there regarding the issue with Silver Keys.

There are many silver keys compared to the the 12 Zodiac. Does that mean there is more than one silver key? If so then I'm glad that Lucy has Gold Keys instead. For example, the situation in Edoras where Lucy summons Loki and ends up with Virgo. Loki couldn't come since he was busy, but what about silver keys?

If there are MORE THAN one key for callum then that would kinda kill off the Stellar Mage population.

IE

THREE Mages all have a Callum Key.

All three are on a mission or fight.

MAGE 1 summons Callum to fight and defend themself

MAGE 2 summons Callum, Callum has a better bond with MAGE 1 and doesn't appear, MAGE 2 may die

MAGE 3 summons Callum, Callum has better bond with MAGE 3, so disappears from MAGE 1, they confuse and die

THEREFORE if in a situation, multiple stellar spirits try to summon the same spirit, then Callum may end with one of them and the rest may die without realising what just happened. I understand that spirits have specific days on which they can be summoned to try and minimise this problem, but as the author states, the better the bond, the more days in the contract.

Which is kinda good for Lucy as she doesn't have to deal with that problem and the other zodiacs can take favours for popping in and saving lucy.
    Umibouzu
    Umibouzu
    Magic Council Member
    Magic Council Member

Male Number of posts : 2122
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Stellar Keys Empty Re: Stellar Keys

Post  Umibouzu Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 pm

We worked that out already(BTW, dont ost this in the Manga topic)

They all can be summoned, but notin the same topic, or agianst each other
    William
    Apprentice Mage
    Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post  William Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Since they're not rare (one-of-a-kind), it's most likely there's more than one Caellum. Zodiac Keys are highly implied to be one of a kind.
    Shards
    Shards
    Apprentice Mage
    Apprentice Mage

Post  Shards Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I was talking in regards to the manga. As well as the main point is that silver keys, though they may have more battle potential, there is a drawback in the number of keys available leading to the risk of multiple mages using the same silver key at the same time.
    Umibouzu
    Umibouzu
    Magic Council Member
    Magic Council Member

Male Number of posts : 2122
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post  Umibouzu Sun May 09, 2010 10:09 pm

As long as there not fighting each other, its all fine. It IS heavily implied that Silver Keys are made in multiples, though i dont understand how, multiple people can summon a spirit. Though in game terms this means:

If Two people are summoning a spirit in two seperate topics around the same time, its APPROVED.
    If two people summon a spirit in the same topic, at the same time, then the spirit will go to the person who summoned it first
    If two people summon a spirit to fight against each other in the same topic, then the spirit will go to the person who summoned it first.
    William
    Apprentice Mage
    Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post  William Mon May 10, 2010 2:06 am

That'd contradict the fact that Stellar Spirits (normally) don't betray their masters. As said, it's heavily implied there's more than one key. With more than one key - there should be more than one type of the same spirit. So numerous Caelum's in other words.

Zodiac's an exception with the Angel fight, since we'd assume that there's only one type of zodiac spirit.
    Shards
    Shards
    Apprentice Mage
    Apprentice Mage

Post  Shards Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 am

Okay Will gets that im talking about the manga not on the forums. I didn't think that there would be more than one spirit per key, but i;ll take that explanation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content